Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Signs of Spring

It figures that I’d get a new pair of tights at the start of spring. Temps are headed into the 70s, but I’m squeezing in a wearing of these floral tights before then.


Jacket, Mossimo. Tee, Keller’s. Skirt, Bass (thrifted). Belt, thrifted. Tights, B. Ella. Boots, Miz Mooz. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Super Silver.


I’m not sorry to see the tights go and the flowers arrive. Also arriving: Easter candy! Beefy and I got a special package from Cincinnati containing Covington’s own Papas eggs!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tights!! I would have had to wear them at least once too!

Love the Papas, too! I have a friend in CA who's from Cincinnati, and I've shipped her quite a few of those over the years.

~J

LostRoses said...

Lovely tights! Makes me wish I had a pair - and a skirt to wear them with.

Unknown said...

The tights are great.

Can I lift more? said...

I just ordered my Papa's Eggs! I love them suckers!