Thursday, March 17, 2016

Capital Capitol

It doesn’t get much grander than Toastmasters in the capitol building!


Jacket, Xhilaration (thrifted). Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, Outlander (thrifted and gifted). Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Sunglasses, Charming Charlie. Earrings, Ali’s Boutique. Necklace, Zad. Purse, Clark’s.


I felt so special to get to go in THERE for some “offical business:”


You may be disappointed that I didn’t take my outfit photos on the steps of the Capitol. It does appear to be allowed (I saw a woman posing among the columns for a pro photog on my way in), but I don’t have the balls to set up my tripod in front of all the tourists, whip out the remote, and snap my self-portraits. I did make Beefy promise to return with me to see the museum in the basement and get my Capitol portrait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your outfits this week, dating back to the stars, have been absolute perfection. You're inspiring. Ironically I came to your site today to get away from some frustration myself (and learned the word 'ennui', thanks!). Hope it brightens your day to know your posts are where others come to brighten theirs :).