Friday, February 12, 2016

Shift Neutral

After yesterday’s spring pastels, it was so nice to wear black and brown today. I’m transitioning my wardrobe to all neutrals with accents of red and turquoise. I’m not ready to purge the oranges, yellows, purples, and pinks, but they are mostly neglected. A few of those pink items will certainly be discarded once I tire of the matching pink hair.


Blazer, J Crew (consignment). Dress, Parker (consignment). Leggings, Express. Boots, Joe’s. Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, Consignment. Bag, Clark’s.


Tonight’s sunset was anything but neutral:

2 comments:

C said...

all this neutral stuff and almost monochromatic outfits seems really odd for you... I am waiting for you to go crazy with color again... this olive stuff you have on in this post I could probably wear...and in the past I would just kind of gape at your outfits because the insane pattern mixing and multi colors were like a riot. It is all very strange.

Anonymous said...

I also shifted to all neutrals last year. A cohesive wardrobe is just easier than a statement one. Bold color and loud prints are great, but having quality neutrals get more use than a cheap bright fashion piece. I'm getting older, I'm all about cost per wear! My past twenty year old self is gasping right now.