Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Red Lady

This outfit prompted at least one rendition of “Lady in Red,” today. With the leather jacket, though, I like to think of the red elements as part of my girl gang ensemble. We’re the Red Ladies. Want to join?


Jacket, BCBG Max Azria (consignment). Dress, Donna Morgan (consignment). Shoes, Nine West. Sunglasses, Giselle. Earrings and scarf, flea markets.


I wish I had a cool girl gang 365 photo to share, but all I have is a picture of my breakfast. Maybe, in my gang, we only eat whole, vegan foods. I don’t think my gang will be very popular.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I'm in the gang! I wore a red dress AND red shoes yesterday (I did a tropical bomber jacket, though, will that still count?), how weird is that??

Your breakfast looks amazing. I'll take eggs instead, but otherwise I'm in!