Thursday, October 08, 2015

Crop Over Long

I love this trend of layering a crop top over a longer garment. Doing it with a lace crop and a super thin* dress is the only way to layer when it’s still hitting 90 degrees in October.


Crop top, Gracia. Dress, Lipstick. Shoes, BCBGeneration. Sunglasses and bag, Target. Earrings, Jack E Oh’s NYC.


This outfit is strikingly similar to one I wore seven and a half years ago:


Imitating my twee pose of the old post made my teeth hurt.

Lest we forget it IS actually fall, here are some pumpkins:


*Yes, I’m aware that this dress is totally see-through. I just try to keep my legs together most of the time so it isn’t noticeable. Maybe it works?

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Works for me, after all how often are your legs wide apart in direct sunlight? I bet not very much, aside from posing for an outfit picture. Now if your underwear showed...get a slip. :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Oh, man, I remember those old poses. :) You still looked fabulous.

Love the shape and style of that new-to-you crop top!