Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Competent Communicator

On Wednesday night, I delivered my 10th Toastmasters speech, qualifying me for my Competent Communicator designation! I didn’t expect to complete the first manual in eight months, but made it happen by taking every opportunity to speak, whether scheduled or filling in for someone else. I’m looking forward to starting the Storytelling manual, next.


Shirt, Old Navy. Dress, Gap. Shoes, Isaac Mizrahi. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, California State Fair. Belt, Hyde Collection.


I’d say I knocked my “participate in Toastmasters” 40 B4 40 adventure out of the park. And, today, I also took a sewing class:

1 comment:

Billie said...

I just started to follow your blog and now I'm delighted that you are a fellow Toastmaster. The Storytelling manual is fun, also try the Entertaining Speaker.