Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Heart Star Wars: Jedi and Sith

Is there anything cooler than being a Jedi? One can use the force for mind control, premonitions, and telekinesis. The signature weapon, the lightsaber, isn’t half bad, either.


Poncho, Newport News. Dress, Adrianna Papell (consignment). Tights, MeMoi. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Merona.

If I were too evil to be a Jedi, I guess I’d be a Sith, but the dark side doesn’t seem so good for one’s skin.


Do Jedi take selfies?


I am this close to singeing my hair with my lightsaber.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lightsaber with this outfit! The rest of the outfit's pretty good too! :)

I've always wanted to be able to carry a really cool accessory around. And then pretend to use it on someone.

~J

Lola said...

I'm a life-long poncho hater, BUT I like the way yours looks with your short hair and dress--beautifully put together. Although maybe it's the light saber that's making all the difference?