Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blouson

Oh, dear. The blouson look is not for me. I’ve seen other ladies carry it off well, so I thought I’d give it a go. I didn’t like how it looked in the morning, but I thought my eye would adjust. I avoided mirrors, and silently judging myself, all day. However, the pictures verify my initial impression. Instead of looking bohemian and carefree, it appears that my boobs are draped over my waistband. (On secondthought . . . maybe that is bohemian and carefree.)


Dress, Ella Moss. Shoes, J Crew. Hat, Charming Charlie. Earrings, Target. Necklace, Night Owl Crafts. Bag, Croft & Barrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why stress? You tried it and you didn't like it. No harm, no foul, and you're still fabulous.

Tika's Mum said...

I don't think this looks as bad as you think it does but I appreciate that you might not feel comfortable it it but you still look good.

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

why? it looks lovely on you! I think you just to critical for yourself. very nice look and (it's totally out of my comment) your hat is adorable!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Mimi said...

Hmmm, i wouldnt say much if ididnt like it, but i actually think it looks quite nice on you:)

Aesthetic Lounge

Sheila said...

I like it on you as well. I know you like the "fit and flare" but it's fun to mix things up. Maybe a bigger belt would give you the silhouette you like better?

DressUpNotDown said...

I read this, got busy doing "stuff" for a couple of hours, came back and I'm still laughing over the bohemian and carefree boobs draped over waistband observation! :o)

JJ
www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com