Friday, October 18, 2013

Amnesia

Other than last weekend, I’ve spent two weeks (and one day) away of Sacramento. It was long enough that I forgot the name of a major street a mile from my house and how to get to the I-5 J Street exit from east-bound I-80. (Let’s be honest, I’m always a little fuzzy on that. I’m tricked into following those damn signs to the airport and completely miss downtown.) Thankfully, I did remember that I bought these boots last spring (on super sale) and wore them today. Maybe they call that “selective memory,” not “amnesia.”


Jacket, thrifted. Dress, Parker. Boots, Sam Edelman. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Charming Charlie. Bag, Imoshion.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selective memory sounds much better. :) And those are some great boots!

~J

Cindy said...

I love those boots! On my phone, they look like brown knee socks sticking out of black boots but then I realized on my iPad today that they are two-tone leather. Gorgeous!