Thursday, September 19, 2013

J's Style

I’m an everyday reader of J’s Everyday Fashion, although 90% of her outfits are a bit tame for my taste. I would venture to say that 90% of my outfits are too crazy for hers. In the Venn diagram of our styles, there is a point where they intersect and this outfit is a perfect example of something we’d both (I assume . . . I didn’t ask her) wear.


Shirt, Maeve (consignment). Skirt, Mossimo. Shoes, Steve Madden. Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, Heart Boutique. Bracelets, Charming Charlie and Tala’s Distant Treasures. Bag, Imoshion.

5 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Now that I've seen your collar necklace with this blouse, I will miss it when you wear it without. They really look THAT good together. But wait, you're the Master of remixing, I bet you come up with something that makes me forget all about this pairing. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's great but if you're wearing it for professional purposes, do you think the sizable gaping at the buttons near the breasts is appropriate?
-Chard

Kasmira said...

I just tried to not move my arms.

Anonymous said...

I hope they were securely pressed at your torso, only your elbows and below left to gesticulate! :)
Chard

missthing said...

This definitely feels like a simpler outfit for you, but I like it. It feels like something I might wear actually.