Friday, September 06, 2013

Interloper

I was trespassing in the train yard, when I saw a railroad bull headed for me. Hopeful that he wouldn’t kick me out, I reverted to my trick of taking pictures of the background (in this case, trains). As he drew closer, I realized he was wearing simple work clothes, not a uniform, and he was trespassing himself. I continued to squint at my camera and occasionally press the shutter and I accidently caught his outfit! So, today, you get a two-fer.


Shirt, Forever 21. Skirt, Chaus Sport (thrifted). Shoes, Prabal Gurung for Target. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Rain’s Embellishments. Bag, Vieta. Belt, thrifted. Wrap bracelet, Mix-it.


We sort of coordinate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trespassing In The Train Yard sounds like a good title for a book or album or something.

Maybe next time he can pose with you! But he'll need to add more color to his outfit. ;)

~J

Jenny said...

Your butt ruffle makes me smile every time!

Anonymous said...

He looks elegant too!