Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Top o' the Garage

I don’t often use parking garages. As I visit my downtown customers, I usually opt for street parking. (I know where all the free spots are!) Sometimes, there aren’t any parking spaces available for blocks (and I can’t be expected to walk for blocks in my absurd footwear), so I go to a, more expensive, garage. Making the best out of the situation, today, I took my outfit photos on the top floor.


Blouse, purchased in Okinawa. Vest, Urban Vibe. Skirt, Mossimo. Shoes, Prabal Gurung for Target. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Earrings, Cuffs. Brooch, vintage. Purse, Vieta.


6 comments:

missthing said...

Gorgeous! I love the flowy white blouse contrasting with the leather vest. And the pop of green in your shoes really pulls it together.

DressUpNotDown said...

The Brooch makes the outfit! :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Hee, absurd footwear. I'm totally familiar with that.

I really like the vest over this blouse. How do your customers react to your way of dressing?

Anonymous said...

Another outfit that is totally adorable!! I love that blouse! Great pics! sp :)
ps just for the record, I so miss your sporty sunday blog posts! Those were so fun and informative and really encouraged me to start working out again. Just wanted to let you know that, and thank you!!

Kasmira said...

Sheila - they seem to like it. It isn't the craziest thing out there, but fun.

Anon - Sporty Sunday will return soon! I miss them too.

Kate said...

I have a brooch similar to the one you wore, but is more military style that inherited from my grandmother. I won't be so intimidated to wear it now!