Monday, March 25, 2013

A Mode

I take most of my pictures on A (for Aperture) mode. I dial the f-stop as low as it will go (1.4) for a blurred background that makes my outfits pop. Last time I took pictures in this location, the camera was mistakenly set to P (for Program) mode, the camera chose a higher f-stop (5.6), and I was disappointed. I had to come back for a re-do.


Blouse, INC (thrifted). Belt, Sugadamink. Skirt, Cynthia Rowley. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, Cuffs. Bag, Fossil (gift)


Same location, same shoes, different aperture:


Unfortunately, neither captures how NEON these shoes truly are.

1 comment:

DressUpNotDown said...

Nice polish color with your Neon shoes. :o) Your leopard on leopard took me a second, I thought it was the way the blouse was made. Then I remembered your Obi Belt. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com