Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Vavavoom

Red and double leopard certainly looked vavavoom, but I wasn’t feeling it. I couldn’t wait to change into snuggly pants and curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and Revolution.


Jacket, H&M (thrifted). Blouse, FY2 (thrifted). Sweater, INC. Skirt, Talbot’s (thrifted). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Nine West.

I’m not sure if it’s the weather or impending illness sapping my mojo. I’m hoping for more energy tomorrow and certainly some vavavoom by Friday, when Beefy arrives…to stay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excited for you that your Beefy will be there with you very soon. As usual, fab outfit! sp :)

Anne said...

Sucks you didn't feel vavavoom, because holy crap! That outfit is HOT!

Adrienne said...

I really like the mix in this outfit. Really cute and it doesn't look teeny bopper...