Thursday, December 27, 2012

Houseguests

We had our first guests today. Not just guests…overnight guests! I spent the day frantically cleaning and finishing the last of the decorating. I chose an outfit I could prep in and then add a few pieces (the cardigan, boots, and jewelry) to receive company.


Sweater, INC. Tee, Jones New York (thrifted). Skirt, No Boundaries (thrifted). Tights, Target. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Sunglasses, Girlprops. Necklace, thrifted.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho with Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 50 mm 1:1.4G lens.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

Tres chic! I love your hair like that.

My Own Fairytale said...

Very cute outfit.
Love the striped top with leopard cardi.

XO Arezu

Anonymous said...

Love it - definitely something I'd wear. Stripes plus leopard is my jam. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard print + leather combo, just my thing! I'd wear with cats eye glasses. Is the sweater customised? Like either way.

LisaLee

Kasmira said...

The sweater came with the beaded collar. I love it!