Friday, October 26, 2012

Nut Tree

Eventually, I’ll stop naming my posts after the photo location. But as long as I’m posing in new locales (and they continue to have names as fabulous as “Nut Tree”), I think I’ll continue with my current nomenclature.


Blazer, J Crew. Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, Cynthia Rowley. Pumps, Guess. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, thrifted. Necklace, vintage. Ring, Black Hills Gold. Bangle, gift. Watch, Raymond Weil.


I took these photos near the Nut Tree Airport. Shortly after, I investigated what I took to be a dilapidated barn nearby . . . only to discover it was a dilapidated covered bridge! I’ll be back to Nut Tree.

2 comments:

thorne garnet said...

back in the 1950's and 1960's Nut Tree was a fancy restaurant/gift shop. It was very Sunset magazine. I remember being taken there once as a child and they had avacado and little loaves of bread. And a really cool candy shop.

Sheila said...

Beautiful location!