Friday, June 03, 2011

The Virtual LBD Party

The The Little Black Dress Event has just started! I can’t wait to check out all the fabulous LBDs.

For those unable to attend the live event, welcome to the virtual party on WIW2D! Here are a few of our well-dressed attendees:


Pam of Over 50 Feeling 40 adds just the right accent color with a sea-foam green necklace.


I love Sarah’s multicolored scarf. Even better, it was thrifted! Click on the photo for more pictures of Sarah’s outfit.


I think Quest for Fashion Sense has found it. So chic! You must visit her blog entry to check out the nail polish she paired with this dress.


Sheila has eased my guilt over being an LBD hoarder. She admits to at least seven, herself. We’re kindred spirits! (Right down to our love of bright colors and accessories)


Megan Mae is another of my long-lost sisters. She loves to remix the same item for a different look. Click on her picture to see the 6 (very different!) ways she’s styled this LBD.

P.S. I want to steal that belt.


Hello, glamour. Cara took a retro spin on styling the LBD. You have to visit this entry to see her secret-agent-in-a-convertible styling, too.

The real party ends at 10, but this one keeps going and going. Feel free to continue to send in pictures of you in your LBD and I’ll add you to the dancefloor.

7 comments:

dressperado said...

How fun! I love them all! I found some new blogs to follow. Maybe I'll get enough guts to post photos, too. Love your blog!

Teodora said...

I wish I was part of it. It is so much fun to make new stylish friends!

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Megan G said...

Woohoo. So many amazing LBDs. Some new blogs to check out too.

(P.S. If you really want the belt, drop me a line at Ecc3ntriccynic[at]gmail[dot]com, and maybe we could do a little swap?)

Kasmira said...

Megan Mae, um, yeah!

Cara said...

Thanks for including me in this! Hope you had a great time at the LBD party!

Unknown said...

Love seeing my blogging friends here--they ALL look great!

Anonymous said...

The virtual LBD party was a lot of fun. Thank you for the invitation!