Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beauty Is


“Beauty is everywhere, everyone, everything.” This bit of graffiti was much nicer than the penis “art” I usually see. But I found more of the usual tagging around the corner.


Jacket, Dex (swap). Owl brooch, swap. Dress, I Heart Ronson. Boots, Dan Post. Bag, Simply Vera. Scarf, thrifted. Necklace, borrowed from Tina.





Speaking of beauty, I saw my gorgeous friend Colette at a TDW meeting later in the evening and persuaded her to pose for the blog. I’m sorry I didn’t get a better photo of the fabulous CAbi coat she was wearing. The camera had trouble capturing our antics in the dim light.


I’m not sure what we’re doing in the last photo – but what do you expect when you get two hams together? You can see Colette’s (non-hammy) performance as Maggie in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, opening at the end of the month.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho

5 comments:

Ashley J said...

LOVE your outfit, so pretty!
http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

Franca said...

The colours in your outfit are just SO good!

Marley said...

Ahh...the beloved Ronson dress! I just pulled mine out again, and was plotting how to wear it this week! I have a pale turquoise cardigan I'm thinking of throwing over it, with some chunky bronze platform sandals. I love how you put the more rugged boots and jacket with the very feminine dress- it's modern and cool, but not out-there. Love it!!

Marley said...

ps- What lipstick are you wearing in those shots? It's really pretty!

Audi said...

Wow, I just love these colors on you, and the chunky boots look so cute with the dress.