Monday, August 25, 2008

Saved

Cardigan, Mossimo. Ruffled blouse, Forever 21. Tulip skirt, Moda International. Peeptoe slingbacks, Delicious. Oversized clutch, Express. Brooch, Burlington Coat Factory.


I tried this shirt and cardigan together during fashion show a few weeks ago. I loved the combination of colors and textures, but, worn with the skirts I tried on at the time, it left me feeling dowdy. This skirt, with its ultra feminine shape and short hemline, saves the combo from Dowdyville.

5 comments:

Sheila said...

I like the whole outfit...except the shoes. And believe me, I do adore a red shoe. But these ones...they are just not quite right, but I'm not sure what colour I would do instead. Darker grey? Silver? Nude? Not the teal blue (too matchy, even for me).

Rural Felicity said...

I love that shirt so much. Everytime you wear it, I want to go see if I can find it so I can buy it!

La Belette Rouge said...

Love the broach on the skirt and I want orange heels!! Love the teal, grey and orange. It is orange, isn't it??

Kasmira said...

The shoes are actually a tomato-red.

*Diane* said...

I really, really like your skirt, every time you post it , i remind my self to add it to my shopping list, it seems quite versatile.