Monday, August 18, 2008

2nd Time With Orange

Cowlneck tank, Worthington. Skirt, Andre Oliver (thrifted). Slingbacks, Gianni Bini (from Londyn). Amber pendant, Ali’s Boutique. Faux pearl cuff, Forever 21. Bag, Prague (thrifted).

It’s silly, but I make a game out of pairing my neutral, but patterned, pieces with different accent colors. I’ve paired this skirt with true green, aqua blue, hot pink, and lime green. This is the second time I’ve worn it with orange.



Paired with orange last October


Londyn picked up this purse first (during our thrifting expedition a couple weekends ago), but finally relented and let me have it.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Great outfit - I love it with orange, but then, that is one of my favourite colours. Did you wear a jacket/cardi for the office?

Kasmira said...

No - I was scandalously bare-armed all day!

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

love. that. bag.
~Tessa

Katy said...

I love orange, and I love the outfit overall!

*Diane* said...

Hi Kasmira,
Long time Reader, First time commentor. You blog is quite entertaining and i love your creative ensembles. And Your outfit is dashing! I especially dig your shoes...
If you get a chance check out my blog and tell me what you think.

KT said...

I absolutely love this outfit.