Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ladylike in Black, White, and Red

Red silk sweater, Victoria’s Secret. Black lace camisole, Cuddle Duds. Black skirt with lace stripes and bows, New York and Company. Multi-strand pearl necklace, JC Penney.

I often wear black, white, and red. For me, it’s predictable, but easy.

I receive many compliments on this skirt. The stripes seem a little clownish to me, but other people really like the lace and bows. It is very comfortable because it’s a size too large and sits loosely on my hips.

The sweater is a twin of my green one. I wear them all the time. They are very versatile and have far outlived what I expected for $20 sweaters bought over a year ago.

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Hi Kasmira. You probably don't know me unless you have read the million comments I have left @ Londyn's blog but yeah I happened to find both of your blogs around the same time and I became a huge fan and admirer of both. I have seen some of your last weeks' outfits but when I appreciate someone's style a lot, I like to follow them from the very beggining.

So yeah I like this outfit. Cute skirt and the red cardigan is so precious. I bought the cutest red cardi today that features multi-faceted silver buttons. It is perfect for anytime, especially XMas.

Take Care and please check out my blogs as I am new to this and can always use new followers, as well as fashion advise and/or thumbs-up.